One of the most popular tennis shoes ever, it was first developed in 1970 with the cooperation of tennis great Rod Laver. Newer design features snake skin accents with a gumsole rubber outsole. Durable, light-weight and sleek design not only make movement easy on the tennis courts but, they also add a sense of flair to your style.
- Nylon and suede leather upper offers comfort and durability
- Padded collar and footbed for added cushioning
- Two-density polyurethane outsole with herringbone profile provides excellent traction and durability.
- Classic adidas style kicked up with stellar colors and materials
- Mesh tongue improves ventillation at your feet
Style # : D74107
Color: Black 1/Black 1/Black 1